discussion ( Enclave )

Re: discussion ( Enclave )

Postby pacman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 pm

when i was on it was 16% TR and the bonus we got from resources was great... on the 1 base we captured in 2 hours, anything i tried was just getting stomped, so the bonus didnt matter :(
pacman

Postby Avingord » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 pm

I would agree that too much of something kills the appetite ...

Tonight I hit Allatum (VS) solo .. and I would need to admit that although I got some nice fights out of it, I never really stood a chance in getting the base. Certainly since Allatum North ( my spawnpoint) got cut off - not taken - so I could no longer spawn there.

So I was not really defeated either; I just had to retreat due to the other TR not keeping their bases :oops:

Oh well, it's all in the perception .....
Avingord

Postby Black Light » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 am

I must admit, one of the reason I play as little as I do these days is that I like an easy life, I like to feel useful, I do not like to feel like roadkill. So I tend to go and do something else if when I try and log in TR is down below 25%.

That said, quite often I log in to TS but I am mostly alone there as well and then I go play Ufo:Ailien invasion.

Oh, and something you should probably know about me if you haven't figured it out. I came to PS2 to play with people, if I want to solo I go and play single player games. So if no one is around, I tend to play for less than half an hour (even if the killing is good and I feel useful).
Black Light

Postby Avingord » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

I have to disappoint you then Black since I will not be online tonight as I have RL comitments....

But then, there should always be somebody online from the alliance, even when they are not on TS. (I know you make less of a point of that than me...). Just a matter of getting them in your friendlist. ;)
Avingord

Previous

Return to Alliance General