Who is active in Beta?

Who is active in Beta?

Postby Avingord » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Just to know who is active in the Beta and what you nick is. So we can meet up in there and get to know each other (for those that do not already)

Refrain from posting here unless you are in to avoid confusion. I will try to add the names to this top post as soon as you confirm or unless the floodgates of the Beta open up en everybody is in.

People active in Beta:
Rabb
Avingord
BlackLight
Prankster
Dazzaw17 (sort of :roll: :D )
Baszman ;)
MaxJaymz :D :shock:
Koboldnation
Vasito
BasHtardo
Hairyheretic
exoteror
Lemmingie
Yoruno
Avingord

Re: Who is active in Beta?

Postby Black Light » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 am

I wondered where you guys were last night for an hour and a half, until I realised I was on the NA server, not the EU one. When I got on the EU server, Rabb was there, invited me to a team, but when I tried to accept nothing happened. I will be there again tonight, probably. This time I hope someone will drop by the LLoD TS server, since no one said hello on that the entire evening.

I have two characters, BlackLight (who is currently stuck in a crevice, with no grenades to commit suicide with, and logging in and out don't seem to help) and Tolnedran.

I have NO CLUE what to do :) So I seem to run around and get killed.
Black Light

Postby Avingord » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 am

This time I hope someone will drop by the LLoD TS server, since no one said hello on that the entire evening

I should be there tonight...

So I seem to run around and get killed.

One word of advice, keep with your squadmates. (then at least you get killed together :lol: )
Second word of advice, try out the different classes untill you find one that fits your playstyle. Hairy will love the new sniper (enough said)
Also do not expect to get a positive Kill/death ratio just yet. Certainly not when you have not found your strength in the game. Some people will be support personnel, that very rarely get a kill in, but who do oodles of good to their squadmates.
Avingord

Postby Rabb » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am

Black Light wrote: BlackLight (who is currently stuck in a crevice, with no grenades to commit suicide with, and logging in and out don't seem to help) and Tolnedran.

/suicide is you friend :shock:

I play light assault and it rocks 1 on 1 I win, 2 on 1 I win, me v max I win. But I am covered in awesome sauce.
|||| Facebook || Twitter || Forums ||||
Rabb

Postby Avingord » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:38 am

But I am covered in awesome sauce.

Now there is a disturbing picture ...

I noticed I tend to go for a Max at the moment (tested heavy, light) this is contrary to what I tend to play in PS(1). So that is a bit weird.... Probably because I have not clear view on the certs yet.

I also flew a mossie ... I even flew it upside down, but then the floor kept falling on my head ????

A galaxy is more flyable for me, but I would still advice against stepping into one piloted by me :oops:

The lightning is much improved as a light tank and I could make some decent kills. I even went one on one with a vanguard and won :lol: I noticed you get points for killing the tank AND the driver...
Avingord

Postby Rabb » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:47 am

The lightning is an awesome platform for vehicle combat. In small groups 2-4 you can rip through MBT's I see a squad of 6, two fitted with skygard turrets as being a force to reckoned with.
|||| Facebook || Twitter || Forums ||||
Rabb

Postby Avingord » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

Added Prankster as he is also in the Beta, so please give him an invite and say the magic word ...

Seems like I am becoming a common denominator :oops:
Avingord

Postby Black Light » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Avingord wrote:Added Prankster as he is also in the Beta, so please give him an invite and say the magic word ...

Seems like I am becoming a common denominator :oops:

Question is LCD or HCD.
Black Light

Postby Avingord » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

Lowest off course ... :shock:
Avingord

Postby ScottiB » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:30 pm

me me me :D

ScottiB A.K.A. MaxJaymz
ScottiB